Even though I berated myself for being lazy and not carrying the zoom lens for the camera with me to the creek, I still managed to capture this shot. I like how the bird is landing on the rock, the ducks are swimming next to it, and the low level of the water shows parts of the rock not normally visible. Sorry, no Aidan in this shot.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
The Round Rock
Even though I berated myself for being lazy and not carrying the zoom lens for the camera with me to the creek, I still managed to capture this shot. I like how the bird is landing on the rock, the ducks are swimming next to it, and the low level of the water shows parts of the rock not normally visible. Sorry, no Aidan in this shot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aidan likely has the best posture of any child I know.
ReplyDeleteLove the ROund ROck...Great details... cool shot!
ReplyDelete