Thursday, July 29, 2010

Rewind: Spring Break 2010 @ The Heights Park in Richardson, TX

Here's a set of pics that I took of the boys playing at a park near Dallas. One of our outings last time I took the boys to see Mamaw & Granddaddy. (Just never got around to posting them!) It was a pleasant afternoon: sunny and mild. The boys hit the ground running! There was quite a bit of running, climbing, more running, and more climbing.


Aidan was adventurous that day and climbed fairly high up the rope jungle gym. At least 6-8 feet off the ground!


Oh, and did I mention the running? And jumping?


Nander was EVERYWHERE. On the slide,



resting on rocks,


shouting into the modern version of two-cans-connected-by-string,


and even detouring into the toddler/preschool zone.


The three of us even went on a short walk along the creek at the bottom of the hill. A STEEP hill. Of course, I never walked fast enough for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment